Los Angeles Firm Inc. Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through joomag.com. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED editorials. If your photographs are published in Los Angeles Firm Inc. Magazine, they must be ONLY published in Los Angeles Firm Inc. Magazine, if we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immediately. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released. We choose the cover that we like, it’s not necessary to ask for the Cover.
Submission Email: email@example.com
Advertising & Features: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We accept Fashion, Beauty, Art & Conceptual Editorials
* All submission should be between 4-6 images. If your submissions are over 6 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less landscape is better.
* When submitting for consideration, always submit your images in low-resolution as attachments, include the photographers name and a title for the story. If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. It must contain wardrobe and/or accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands or even major brands. For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one looks won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Los Angeles Firm Inc. Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by Los Angeles Firm Inc. Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Contributing Writers & Bloggers Submission:
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to email@example.com with the headline “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission” and include writing samples and links to your work, blog or porfolio. The cover Fashion, Art & Beauty Stories.